Despite the continued popularity of body hair removal techniques, more and more women are giving up the razor and accepting their natural bodies. As part of a broader hair acceptance movement, women post pictures of their body hair in the Reddit community r/razorfree.
At Bright Side, we compiled a list of women who unapologetically support their natural forms, and we can’t help but be inspired by them. Don’t forget to grab the bonus at the conclusion.
1. “Happy and hairy! I kept everything I enjoyed about being a ‘girly girl’ (makeup, high heels, manicures) and ditched the things I didn’t. (RAZORS!!!)”
2. “Outfit for the foraging walk, living my cottage-core fantasy.”
3. “The 70s called; they want their shag back.”
4. Natural is beautiful.
5. “Rocking these at the pool today!”
6. “Really going to miss armpits out of the weather.”
7. “Bleaching instead of shaving… baby steps!”
8. “Being blonde for a day was fun, but I love my dark armpit hair that I’ve been growing out for years.”
9. “Loving my fuzzy legs.”
10. “Over 2 years of being razor free! Normalizing body hair in my way.”
11. “Hanging out with an apple tree dropping blossoms everywhere!”
12. Body hair is normal.
13. “This is a good memory of my first restaurant date with my partner.”
14. “Went to my fave river spot for a little EARTH DAY CLEANUP…”
15. “Loving that razor-free lifestyle.”
Bonus: Fashion model and body-positivity activist Sophia Hadjipanteli
Find More Articles 👇 👇 👇