Lawrence Paul Anderson admitted guilt on three charges of first-degree murder, one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, and one count of intentionally disabling someone.

A man from Oklahoma was sentenced to life in jail without the possibility of parole on Wednesday for the murders of his uncle, his uncle’s 4-year-old granddaughter, and a lady whose heart he cut out and cooked.

Court documents identified that Lawrence Paul Anderson, 44, confessed to stabbing 41-year-old Andrea Lynn Blankenship, his 67-year-old uncle Leon Pye and his uncle’s granddaughter Kaeos Yates to death “on or about” February 9, 2021, in Chickasha, Okla., reported NBC News.



According to Fox News, he also acknowledged hurting his relative, Delsie Pye. According to The Oklahoman, Pye can only see out of one eye after having his other reportedly gouged out, and he also has a broken tailbone and ribs.

Blankenship was the Pyes’ neighbor, according to The Oklahoman. The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation confirmed to the newspaper that Anderson admitted to killing her after entering through her back door. (OSBI).

According to a medical examiner’s report on Blankenship’s postmortem, Anderson stabbed her 40 times, taking out her left eye, stomach, and heart.

According to Fox News, Anderson reportedly carried Blankenship’s heart to his aunt and uncle’s house. According to an OSBI agent in The Oklahoman, he “cooked the heart with potatoes to feed to his family to release the demons” there.

After attempting to serve the heart to them, Anderson assaulted his aunt and uncle and their 4-year-old grandchild, authorities said, per Fox News.

The Grady County District Attorney Jason Hicks read Delsie Pye’s victim impact statement aloud in court on Wednesday. In it, Pye, 66, stated: “I can’t sleep at night without having nightmares of that night.”

The statement continued, ” thinking a family member of mine could do this heinous crime breaks my heart.” “Family means everything to me. As my nephew, I don’t love you but don’t hate you. I can’t judge you. God will.”

Delsie Pye informed Oklahoma City television station KFOR in 2021, according to The Oklahoman, that Anderson went insane when he arrived at her house. “He thought I was dead. God was with me.”

On Wednesday, Anderson entered pleas guilty to three charges of first-degree murder, one count of assault and battery with a deadly weapon, and one case of maiming, according to NBC News.

According to Fox News, Hicks said the victims’ families had asked him to stop pursuing the death penalty, so his sentence was part of a plea agreement.

“A lot of that was tied to they don’t want a trial,” Hicks said at a news conference after the sentencing, per The Oklahoman. “They don’t want to sit in a courtroom and listen to all the gory details of what happened to their loved ones.”

Following Anderson’s mistaken early release from prison in January 2021, the killings occurred. The Oklahoman claims that Anderson was released months after Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt commuted his prison term; however, a grand jury inquiry determined that Anderson was not qualified for the commute.

According to The Oklahoman, one piece of proof for the killings was a voicemail Anderson left that included a recording of 4-year-old Kaeos Yates screaming as she was killed.

Tasha Yates, the mother of Kaeos, reportedly yelled at Anderson in court before leaving, asking, “Who kills a baby. Who does that?” according to Fox News.

“On judgment day, I pray your heart is full of fear,” Tasha Yates said, according to The Oklahoman, adding that Anderson snuffed out a light “in this dark world.”

Find More Articles 👇 👇 👇



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here